Items from our collections
These videos were created in partnership with Permaculture Noosa to help guide you in how to grow seedlings, how to harvest dry seeds and how to harvest wet/fleshy seeds.
Sue from Permaculture Noosa demonstrates tips and techniques for planting different types of seeds.
Watch as Sue demonstrates how to harvest dry seeds to plant again and to return them to the library for others.
Wet seeds are harvested in a different way. Sue demonstrates effective and simple techniques for successful seed saving.
- Vegetables and herbs by Liam McCann
- Modern container gardening: How to create a stylish small-space garden anywhere by Isabelle Palmer
- Seed saving by Caleb Warnock
- Backyard chickens: How to keep happy hens by Dave Ingham
- Country: Future fire, future farming by Bruce Pascoe
- Dark emu: Aboriginal Australia and the birth of agriculture by Bruce Pascoe