The Justice of the Peace service is available at:
To support the health and safety of both you and the volunteer, please:
- Bring your own pen
- Limit transactions to no more than 15 minutes
- Maintain the 1.5m distance
- Use hand sanitiser before and after handling any document
The Department of Justice and Attorney-General is committed to providing volunteer witnessing services to the community at dedicated signing sites.
Currently these are:
- Noosa Court House: open Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9am-4pm
- Noosa Fair (in front of Coles and next to the newsagency): open Tuesdays 9.30am-12.30 pm and Thursdays 12.30-3.30pm.
- Pomona Court House: Mondays 9.30am-12.30pm, Tuesdays 2.00pm-4.00pm, Wednesdays 9.30am-12.30pm and 2.00pm-4.00pm.
- Pomona Community House: Mondays 1.00pm-3.00pm, Fridays 1.00pm-3.00pm.
If you urgently require a document to be witnessed, you can locate a witnessing officer by visiting www.qld.gov.au/findjp