Membership of Noosa Library Service is free and open to anyone, including visitors, with personal identification and proof of current permanent residential address. It provides access to Noosa Library Service's extensive collection of print and electronic resources at Noosaville Library, Cooroy Library and the Mobile Library. As the three libraries are all part of the one service, you are able to pick-up and drop-off at all three libraries interchangeably.
As a member you can:
- Borrow up to 30 items for 3 weeks
- Reserve up to 15 items
- Borrow and return items to any Noosa Library Service branch - Cooroy Library, Noosaville Library and the Mobile Library
- Renew and reserve items online (or at any branch)
- Access eBooks, audio books, emagazines, emusic and emovies online
- Book computers and events online
Find out about the Noosa Library Service conditions of membership.